Paper Drywall Tape
-Material of grade-A quality paper
-Good crack control and wrinkle control
-Strong center crease, easy for corner finishing
-Good extensibility, tensile strength and breaking strength
-Make surface rough on one side or two sides to stick well
-Laser perforation, or needle perforation, with good air permeability
-Regular size per roll: Width 50mm, Length 50mm, 75mm, 100m or 150m
-Common package: Individual roll with shrink pack, 10rolls each carton
-Could produce and pack specially according to customer's requirement
How to Finish Wallboard Joints:
1. Firmly press joint compound into wallboard joints over an approximate 4" wide area.
2. Center Joint Paper Tape in compound, over hidden crack and embed tape into compound. Cover tape with a thin coat of compound. Remove excess.
3. Make sure nail heads are driven in at least 1/32". Apply joint compound to nail head indentations.
4. After bed coat compound is completely dry (at least 24 hours) apply another thin coat of compound and feather out to a 3"- 4" width on each side. Apply second coat to nail heads.
5. Allow the preceding coat to dry and apply another thin coat, feathering out to a total width of about 8" on each side. Apply final coat to nail heads.
6. When completely dry, at least 24 hours after final coat, sand smooth.
Finishing Inside Corners. Apply compound to both sides of corner. Crease tape and embed. Apply a thin coat on both sides of tape. When dry, apply a second coat to one side only. Let dry, then finish the other side. When dry, sand until smooth.
Finishing Outside Corners: Use broad knife to apply the joint compound over the corner bead flange for the outside corners. The first coat should be approximately 6" wide, and the second coat 6"- 10" wide applied on each side of corner.
Apply Paper Joint Tape only at the recommended temperatures of the joint cement used. Store tape in closed cartons at normal room temperature in an enclosed, dry shelter.
Architectural Specifications: Meets ASTM #C475
Primary Competitive Advantages:
-About 7 years manufacturing experience
-Professional skill and equipments
-Quality guarantee, delivery on time
-Inspection report of product quality issued
-Control quality for customer if need be
-Inspect by the third party acceptable
-MOQ: 2000 rolls
-Supply ability: About 100, 000 rolls per month
-Delivery time: 15-20 days for 1x20FCL
|Packing:||Each Roll by Shrink and Pack in Export Carton|
|Productivity:||100, 000 Rolls / Month|
|Unit Price/Payment:||EXW, FOB, CNF & CIF|
|Trademark:||Kysun Tape & Depack Tape|
|Min. Order:||2000 Rolls|
|Transportation:||Shipment by sea or air|
|Paper Liner:||135g~140g A grade imported Kraft Paper|
|Paper Color:||White Color|
|Standard:||50mm x 30m|
|50mm x 50m|
|50mm x 75m|
|50mm x 100m|
|50mm x 150m|