Aluminum Foil Tape
A dead soft malleable aluminum foil coated with an aggressive, high temperature solvent or acrylic adhesive system that combines superior quick stick at normal temperatures with superior low temperature performance at freezing. This type of foil tape conforms well to sheet metal ducts, providing an excellent vapor seal. Recommended for use at normal and elevated temperatures also.
Cut Roll: 48mm, 50mm, 60mm, 72mm, 75mm, 96mm, 100mm
Jumbo Roll: 1020mm x 1000M, 1200mm x 1000M
Cutting rolls: Printed papercore and each roll with shrink wrapping
Log rolls: Cardboard wrapping
Jumbo rolls: Plastic air bubble film+corrugated board wrapping
Cutting rolls: Export carton
Log rolls: Carton + pallet/wooden case
Jumbo rolls: Wooden case
- Excellent Peel Adhesion
- Good Initial Tack & Permanent Bonding
- Good Water & Fire Resistance
- Outstanding Temperature & Aging Resistance
- Temperature resistance: - 40F to 250F. Minimum application temperature: - 10F.
- Wide range of applications in refrigeration, electronic industry and shield, reflex as well. E. G. Wrapping pipes, shield and so on.
- Used for plugging of extra holes in equipment like current transformer, sealing of pipes in chemical plants for high frequency shielding, sealing of bus ducts.
- Good for metal, auto and aluminum repairs
- Combines the excellent sealing and protective benefits of aluminum with the easy handling and application of pressure-sensitive tape
- Rated for flame spread and smoke development
72Rolls/Ctn, 48Rolls/Ctn, 36Rolls/Ctn, 24Rolls/Ctn, 18Rolls/Ctn
|Productivity:||20000 Rolls / Days|
|Unit Price/Payment:||EXW & FOB & CNF|
|Transportation:||By Sea or By Air|
|Tape Liner:||Dead Soft Aluminum Foil|
|Liner Color:||Silver Metal Color|
|Foil Thickness:||15mic, 22mic, 26mic, 30mic, 35mic, 40mic, 50mic, 60mic, 70mic|
|Adhesive:||Hotmelt Adhesive & Water-Based Acrylic Adhesive & Solvent-Based Adhesive|
|Paper Liner:||Silicone Release Paper|